1. The Don Collections Collection and Use of Your Information
A. Personal Information
1) Logging On. Like most Internet sites, The Don Collections uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer this Site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad, demographic information. This information is for internal use only and will not be disseminated to advertisers. However, name and specific registrant information is not linked to broad demographic data.
2) Submitted Information. At the end of the Site, The Don Collections asks you to provide us with personal information regarding your visit to the Site, as well as any information regarding your interest and/or desire to purchase the products. In addition, The Don Collections may use the contact information to send you information about The Don Collections and the products that we have to offer. Generally, The Don Collections may collect the demographic and profile data for internal use only to tailor your experience at our Site, showing you material that The Don Collections thinks you might be interested in, and displaying the material according to your preferences.
3) Purchases. When you make an online purchase, the information you provide allows The Don Collections to process and fill your order, and to notify you of your order status. To complete the order, The Don Collections will need to know your credit card brand, credit card number and expiration date. Once an online order has been confirmed, credit card information is not reused. When you provide any part of the requested information, you certify that any information that you provide, including without limitation, any information related to identification, billing and marketing, is truthful, accurate, complete and updated. As more fully described in Paragraph 4, your browser communicates with a secure server and all information you submit is encrypted, keeping it private. This technology makes it safer to transmit your credit card information over the Internet. Only authorized The Don Collections employees have access to stored information. The Don Collections safeguards information according to established security standards and procedures, and The Don Collections continually assesses new technology for protecting information. The Don Collections employees are trained to understand and comply with these information safeguards. For more information regarding security, see Paragraph 4.
C. Other Information. You may choose to send The Don Collections a question via e-mail, register for a special service, or otherwise communicate with The Don Collections. The Don Collections uses such information to communicate with you and to enhance this Site to better meet your needs.
3. Right to Opt Out. You may choose to receive direct marketing communications relating to The Don Collections. If you do not want to receive such information, you should contact The Don Collections, in accordance with Paragraph 6, and request to “opt out.” Upon receipt and processing of an opt-out request, The Don Collections will not include you in any future marketing communications.
4. Security; No Liability. The Don Collections and its third party licensors have implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under The Don Collections’ control. Specifically, The Don Collections uses the industry standard secure socket encryption protocol to safeguard the security of your transactions. When making a purchase or entering personal information, SSL technology encrypts your information in an effort to prevent others from obtaining it. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse, or alteration of information on this Site, and The Don Collections is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Furthermore, this Site may contain links to other sites. The Don Collections is not responsible for, nor can The Don Collections ensure the privacy practices or content of such other sites.